Exchange Week!!!
Hey family and friends!! This week was great!! Last Monday we played some more four square! Haha it was pretty fun! Today we are having a zone activity! Our Zone Leaders told us it will have something to do with Slenderman and Five Nights at Freddie's but he are not sure what to expect haha.
This week we went on exchanges with our District Leader and his companion! Elder Lambert and Elder Spencer. I went with Elder Spencer and we worked in his area. The place is known as Oildale. It's a pretty ghetto place haha. A lot of people roaming the streets and stuff haha. It's not like that in Elder Brumwell's and I's area. Most of area is the more rich part of town so not a lot of people are humble and ready to listen. It's still an awesome productive area though.
Sad day yesterday. Byron and Passion (investigators) texted us and explained that they don't want to study the Book of Mormon anymore and just want to keep going to their church. So that was a disappointing time but it's all good. We will just find those that are prepared to listen!
So not much more eventful things happened this week. We've been tracting and contacting former investigators a lot. We are seeing small success so far but it's going well!
I love and miss you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 29:7
7 Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my dword unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?
Pics:
Elder Spencer and I on exchanges.
It rained on Saturday!! It doesn't rain much here in Bakersfield!
Elder Brumwell, Elder Lambert and I.
Us!!
This week we went on exchanges with our District Leader and his companion! Elder Lambert and Elder Spencer. I went with Elder Spencer and we worked in his area. The place is known as Oildale. It's a pretty ghetto place haha. A lot of people roaming the streets and stuff haha. It's not like that in Elder Brumwell's and I's area. Most of area is the more rich part of town so not a lot of people are humble and ready to listen. It's still an awesome productive area though.
Sad day yesterday. Byron and Passion (investigators) texted us and explained that they don't want to study the Book of Mormon anymore and just want to keep going to their church. So that was a disappointing time but it's all good. We will just find those that are prepared to listen!
So not much more eventful things happened this week. We've been tracting and contacting former investigators a lot. We are seeing small success so far but it's going well!
I love and miss you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 29:7
7 Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my dword unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?
Pics:
Elder Spencer and I on exchanges.
It rained on Saturday!! It doesn't rain much here in Bakersfield!
Elder Brumwell, Elder Lambert and I.
Us!!





Comments
Post a Comment