TRANSFERS!!!
Hi everyone!! So another transfer has come and gone. We found on Saturday that I will be leaving Ridgecrest and going back to Lancaster for the THIRD TIME!!!!! Haha in the Sierra Ward, I'll be with the only black man in the mission 😂 Elder Mcdonald. He goes home with Elder Franklin so this is his last transfer too. It should be pretty bomb. I've heard a ton of good things about him. Elder Franklin is staying here and training a greenie for his last transfer. He's trained before so he's not too happy that it's for his last transfer but he's excited to haha. I'm really going to miss Ridgecrest...it's probably my favorite area thus far on mission. I really like Lancaster though it'll be great to back there again. I know that's where the Lord needs me.
Brandon & Brandie Huddleston
Not too much happened this week. The Sisters asked us to help them with service this last Saturday morning so we went and cleaned out a members garage for them. It was just a bunch of clutter everywhere. While we were cleaning a rat ran across Sister Sandorf's feet and made her scream. It was pretty great!
We've been talking to Brandon and Brandie about the temple a lot and the lesson this Sunday in Gospel Principles was about eternal marriage. So they were able to feel the spirit of the subject and the importance of getting to the temple. I hope they'll be able to go soon.
Well next time I'll be back in Lancaster in the same Stake and in the same family history center for emails haha. I think some of the missionaries are still there that I've served there with before so that'll be great! Other than that I don't think there's much else to report!
I love and miss you all! My new address is 1650 West Avenue K-8 Apt. A208
Favorite scripture of the week: Alma 7:4
4 But blessed be the name of God, that he hath given me to know, yea, hath given unto me the exceedingly great joy of knowing that they are established again in the way of his righteousness.
Love, Elder Peterson

The Ridgecrest District - one last pic.

The Smegner Family!!! They're bomb!
| The Hall Family! |
Brandon & Brandie Huddleston
Not too much happened this week. The Sisters asked us to help them with service this last Saturday morning so we went and cleaned out a members garage for them. It was just a bunch of clutter everywhere. While we were cleaning a rat ran across Sister Sandorf's feet and made her scream. It was pretty great!
We've been talking to Brandon and Brandie about the temple a lot and the lesson this Sunday in Gospel Principles was about eternal marriage. So they were able to feel the spirit of the subject and the importance of getting to the temple. I hope they'll be able to go soon.
Well next time I'll be back in Lancaster in the same Stake and in the same family history center for emails haha. I think some of the missionaries are still there that I've served there with before so that'll be great! Other than that I don't think there's much else to report!
I love and miss you all! My new address is 1650 West Avenue K-8 Apt. A208
Favorite scripture of the week: Alma 7:4
4 But blessed be the name of God, that he hath given me to know, yea, hath given unto me the exceedingly great joy of knowing that they are established again in the way of his righteousness.
Love, Elder Peterson
The Ridgecrest District - one last pic.
The Smegner Family!!! They're bomb!
Comments
Post a Comment