Back in Lancaster! Service!!

Me, Elder Mcdonald & Elder Casper
Taking the cake to Cheryl!
Cheryl!!



Hello hello!! Well I'm back in Lancaster in the Sierra Ward! I love it already! Elder Mcdonald and I have already had a lot of fun together and done some good work! We have an investigator named Cheryl and she's awesome! We went over on Wednesday and talked about the Book of Mormon with her. It was kinda funny because we were like "How are you liking the Book of Mormon?" and she was like "Honestly it's really boring, but it's good" haha. True the Book of Mormon probably isn't the funnest thing to read but it's bomb haha!! It was actually her birthday on Friday so we had the Sisters make a cake and we brought it to her on Friday. It's was great!

We also have another investigator named Heather that we went and did service for Saturday morning. She does landscaping for her neighbors as a side job. So we helped her clean up a backyard of one of them. She fed us afterwards so it was bomb. We did A LOT of service this week but were still able to find 4 new investigators! So that was bomb. We are hoping to get some baptismal dates this week!

So funny story: The person that brought me my Christmas box Sister Hermanson is in my ward now!! She recognized me when she saw me haha! So that was pretty cool! Also she has a son that lives in Redlands. So Ashlyn might meet him! 😂 I don't know his name though...

Anyway! That's my week! I've liked being in Lancaster again so far! I love you all and miss you! Thank you for everything and being bomb!!! It's still pretty hot here but it should be getting cooler soon haha!

Love, Elder Peterson

Favorite scripture of the week: Alma 9:17

17 And at some period of time they will be brought to believe in his word, and to know of the incorrectness of the traditions of their fathers; and many of them will be saved, for the Lord will be merciful unto all who call on his name.

Comments

Popular Posts