Zone Conference and Heat!!!
Last Monday was pretty fun. We played signs and we were screaming and hollering of course. I freaked out every time it got heated haha. Today we're just hanging out with the Zone Leaders. Probably gonna play some Monopoly. We're all competitive haha.
We had another awesome lesson with Brandon and Brandi. We taught them the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity. We just
went over and made sure they understood everything. They are both doing awesome with following the Word of Wisdom now. Their dead line to stop was this Saturday. Which they are doing so far so good. We went over that day and yesterday to visit and check up on them. They are so awesome! I love them so much! Brandon's hilarious.
Linda is doing good. We haven't been able to meet with her because she said she isn't ready to continue the lessons but she said she's reading, coming to church, and praying. So we aren't sure how to approach that.
So yeah that was pretty much my week. I saw the pictures of the Calli's, Ash's, and I's pictures and letter boxes haha that was so awesome! Thank you so much I love you all! I hope the cabin was a ton of fun! I look forward to being back and being able to go again!!!
I love you all! Miss you! Have a fantastical week!!!
p.s. Oh also the Spanish Elders Elders West and Thomson randomly got Emergency Transferred this week. They went to North Bakersfield to be in a trio (three people in a companionship). So yeah we took pics with them the night they left. They will be missed.
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite Scripture of the week: Alma 34:31
31 Yea, I would that ye would come forth and harden not your hearts any longer; for behold, now is the time and the day of your salvation; and therefore, if ye will repent and harden not your hearts, immediately shall the great plan of redemption be brought about unto you.
Pics:
Me, Elder West, Elder Franklin, and Elder Thomson.
Linda is doing good. We haven't been able to meet with her because she said she isn't ready to continue the lessons but she said she's reading, coming to church, and praying. So we aren't sure how to approach that.
So yeah that was pretty much my week. I saw the pictures of the Calli's, Ash's, and I's pictures and letter boxes haha that was so awesome! Thank you so much I love you all! I hope the cabin was a ton of fun! I look forward to being back and being able to go again!!!
I love you all! Miss you! Have a fantastical week!!!
p.s. Oh also the Spanish Elders Elders West and Thomson randomly got Emergency Transferred this week. They went to North Bakersfield to be in a trio (three people in a companionship). So yeah we took pics with them the night they left. They will be missed.
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite Scripture of the week: Alma 34:31
31 Yea, I would that ye would come forth and harden not your hearts any longer; for behold, now is the time and the day of your salvation; and therefore, if ye will repent and harden not your hearts, immediately shall the great plan of redemption be brought about unto you.
Pics:
Me, Elder West, Elder Franklin, and Elder Thomson.
Comments
Post a Comment