9 Months Tomorrow!!
It's Monday once again!!! And it's still hot as heck here in Ridgecrest! It actually rained for a total of about 20 minutes yesterday though!! So that was exciting. The clouds today are making it look like it might rain but I doubt it...this week was awesome though! Definitely one to remember! Thank you all who sent me letters/packages! It's awesome to have a birthday on the mission!
Elder Franklin and I went and got ice cream shakes while proselyting around. I loved all the presents and awesome stuff I got!! We made a bomb video of us partying in with some of my new stuff!! I got a few presents from a couple members! I got a a pair of awesome socks from the Halls (the people that drove us down to the temple). And some good jelly from the Macgregor family. I got letters and packages the day before my birthday, the day of, and the day after! Thank you all!!!!
We meet with Brandon and Brandi again. We went over the Plan of Salvation. We were talking about the three kingdoms. I felt prompted to talk about how if we have kids that pass away at a young age we are able to raise them there when we pass away. When I said that Brandi lit up and was really excited. She then expressed to us feeling about how she's had a miscarriage and was devastated about it. I'm glad I followed the prompting!! They also came to our weekly Book of Mormon class the next day! We read 3 Nephi chapters 11 and 17. The Spirit was soo strong! We testified to them and we could tell they felt it. They are super excited for baptism.

Oh also transfers is this week but we found out who's going and who's staying on Saturday. Elder Franklin and I are staying together here for another transfer. That was a relief for me. I actually really like Franklin. He's pretty bomb! The only people that are leaving the zone are Elder Stephenson, Elder Bird, and Sister Faamoe. Elder Jackson (my MTC comp) is actually coming to replace Elder Bird. So that'll be fun to see him again!
Well thank you for all that you do!! I love and miss you all!! I pray for you all every day. Have a awesome week! Stay real.
The 4th of July was awesome!! I have pics for that too! We went to a members house for some fun activities! We had a ton of squirt guns and buckets full of water and got each other soaked! It was a ton of fun! We ate dinner after and played some games. We were able to see some fireworks and there was A TON of smoke in the air the morning after as you can imagine! It was great:)
Well thank you for all that you do!! I love and miss you all!! I pray for you all every day. Have a awesome week! Stay real.
Favorite scripture this week: Jacob 6:12 (a simple one)
12 O be wise; what can I say more?
Pics:
Elder Franklin and I in our lego sunglasses and mustaches!
My decorations!
Me using my awesome new towel!! haha
Me again using my awesome new towel!!
And Lacey's awesome cupcakes!! Thanks Lace!!
And of course the bomb video of me and Elder Franklin partying!!

Comments
Post a Comment