My Last Interview!
Hi again! Man these weeks seem to be speeding up! Next thing you know I'll be typing my last email home. I'm making the most of the time I have left I promise! But it's hard not to thing about home sometimes haha😅
This week has been a good one. On Monday we drove with the Muroc Elders clear out to what we thought was an abandoned prison but we got there and I guess since they had last been there they started building there again so we basically drove out there for nothing haha! But all is well because on the way back we saw a cool store with a bunch of old cars and army vehicles! So we went in there and checked it out. Pics of that are below. Today we don't have many plans. I do want to go to the post office and grab a box or two to see what I can fit because I want to sent a couple things home so I don't have to take up room in my suitcase when I actually start packing. So that should be fun.
On Tuesday we had exchanges with our Zone Leaders. Elders Kay and Toone. Also that day we had interviews with President Layton. Because I'm going home soon he did my "departing interview". We talked about what I want to do when I get home. I told him my ideas and things. He had me write down three careers that I possibly might want to go into and he explained to me how much schooling it would take and how much a year I would make with each. It was very enlightening and I have things to think about haha. But still deciding. He also talked about dating and going to a YSA ward haha. That should be fun.
We found a couple new people this week! We are excited to go back and start teaching them this week. Sadly some of our current people we are teaching decided to use their agency and cancel on coming to church last minute...but all is well it happens! We can only invite and do all we can and then it's up to them from there!
AUSTIN!!!!! TENNNNESSSSEEE!!! That's so sick bro! Can't wait to see ya man!
I love this gospel. I love the Lord. I love my family and friends. I have seen so many blessings bestowed upon me and my family, some that I'm sure they haven't even noticed. The Lord is in EVERY detail of our lives.
Also shout out to Calli and Ash! I love you guys! Keep on keepin strong! You got a transfer and half left! Go find and let the people of Spain and Cali know Jesus loves them!😁❤️ Also tell them I said hi! 😂
Love you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 2 Peter 1:10
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
Pics:
So these are pics of Zone Conference a couple weeks ago. Sister Layton didn't put them out until yesterday. We got flu shots!😂




Comments
Post a Comment