23 months/1 month to go/Last Zone Conference!!!

Wow. A month from today I will be walking off the plane into the Salt Lake Airport...well here's to one more month!! I love being a missionary and serving the people here in North Edwards. This week was a lot of fun.

We had Zone Conference on Thursday. It was actually my last one. As a tradition at every Conference they have the missionaries that are going home that transfer bear their testimonies. So I got to bear mine. Elder Jackson, Sister Manning, and Hermana Ruiz also got to bear theirs since we are all going home. It was a great conference and one I will not soon forget. I love President and Sister Layton.

We went on exchanges this week with the Rosamond Elders. I went with Elder Wright. He's a really cool guy and is from South Carolina! I love exchanges because you get to learn from other missionaries and see how they do things and teach. So you are always improving.

We haven't had to much success this week with finding the elect people that the Lord is preparing but we know we will as we have faith.

At Zone Conference when I bore my testimony I shared how all my life before my mission I struggled with being away from home even for short periods of time. So going on a mission seemed impossible for me. The first night in the MTC was probably the worst night but I received a blessing from the Elders in my district and ever since then I rarely struggled with homesickness. And if I did it was very minor. I have a firm testimony that God loves us. He is watching over me and my family as I am out here. He has been with me as I have faith and trusted in him. I love Him and want to be better everyday.

Love you all!





Comments

Popular Posts