Interviews/Exchanges!!


Hi there!! Another week in the great ol' desert of North Edwards! Good things are happening in this ward right now. I can't believe transfers are coming up soon. We find out what's going to happen this coming Saturday. We are thinking Elder Webb is gonna head out and I am going to stay here for my last transfer or to die as missionaries call it haha! 
We found two new people that we are working with. Invited in the church this week and they seemed excited to come but they weren't able to make it sadly. We will be meeting with them later tonight. We also met with Peggy our investigator, we brought a member with us. She doesn't get a lot of visitors so when she does she likes to talk and get off on random subjects. She understands our purpose though and has read a little bit of the Book of Mormon. She wasn't able to come to church either this week but we're hoping to get her there soon.
We had interviews with President Layton on Tuesday. They went really well. We talked about how the district is doing and a little bit about home since this coming transfer is my last. I told him I'm trying to focus on the work and not think too much about home and he told me that I need to redirect that and think a lot about what I'm going to do when I get home. There is a program that the church has for missionaries that are going home soon called "My Plan". You start it your last transfer. So I will be starting it soon and then discussing it with President Layton in my next interview. 
This weekend we went on exchanges again with the Muroc Elders. I again went with Elder Lee in their area. A lot of the appointments they had fell through but we met some good people and talked to a lot of people. Overall it was an awesome day. We are going on exchanges with our Zone leaders today as well. I will be with Elder Owen. We'll be walking around a lot because it being the end of the month we are trying to save our miles on our car so we don't go over our mile limit. It should be fun.
Thank you all for the continuous support and love that I feel from you every week I love and miss you all!
Love, Elder Peterson

Favorite scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 31:21 (Christ is the only way)

21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Pics:
District pic! Sorry it's a little blury.

Comments

Popular Posts