Pranks and Transfers!!!
So this week was pretty awesome! This last Monday we basically did the same thing as last. Played some soccer and chilled with the Spanish Elders. So tomorrow is transfers and Elder McDonald is going home. I'm kinda sad. But excited for him. But I will be staying her in Sierra Ward and I will be training. I will go to transfers tomorrow and go into a training meeting and get my greenie from there. So I have no idea who he is. So that should be fun haha!
So this week we were able to see Cheryl to teach her a little bit more about temples. She really liked it and should be meeting with our Bishop soon to talk about a temple recommend. So I forgot to mention last week that we scared one of our favorite members here in Sierra Ward. The Avila family. We slammed on there window from outside when they were inside and scared the crap out of them! 😂 so to get us back a couple days later they decided to put shaving cream and eggs all over our front porch!!! 😱😡😂 So this yesterday we went over to there house for dinner we snuck into her garage and poured a two huge bags of packing peanuts and confetti and balloons in her car!! 😊 she didn't find it until we were about to leave! It was super funny! 😂 We felt super proud of ourselves!! She was low key mad but we thought it was funny 😅 so that happened! 😄
But I'm excited to see who my new comp will be!! I'll let you know the details by next week!! Love you all!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:41
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
Pics:
Us preparing for the prank a couple nights before!
Me sleeping! Jk
Sister Avila and her friend Crystal in the car haha!
Sister Avila




So this week we were able to see Cheryl to teach her a little bit more about temples. She really liked it and should be meeting with our Bishop soon to talk about a temple recommend. So I forgot to mention last week that we scared one of our favorite members here in Sierra Ward. The Avila family. We slammed on there window from outside when they were inside and scared the crap out of them! 😂 so to get us back a couple days later they decided to put shaving cream and eggs all over our front porch!!! 😱😡😂 So this yesterday we went over to there house for dinner we snuck into her garage and poured a two huge bags of packing peanuts and confetti and balloons in her car!! 😊 she didn't find it until we were about to leave! It was super funny! 😂 We felt super proud of ourselves!! She was low key mad but we thought it was funny 😅 so that happened! 😄
But I'm excited to see who my new comp will be!! I'll let you know the details by next week!! Love you all!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:41
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
Pics:
Us preparing for the prank a couple nights before!
Me sleeping! Jk
Sister Avila and her friend Crystal in the car haha!
Sister Avila

Comments
Post a Comment