A YEAR OUT!!!!!

First off I LOVED THE YEAR VIDEO!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! I was laughing my head off the entire time!!😂😂 Thank you to all those who participated I love all of you so much! I think about you all everyday! And I don't mean This last year had probably been the best year of my life! And there's more to come! I'm on the down slope now. It definitely doesn't feel like it's already been a year though haha.

This last week was a miracle for us!! Even before I came to the Sierra Ward, Elder McDonald and his comps here had been working with a women named Heather. I've mentioned her before yes. We've been inviting her to church every week and she just hasn't been coming. So we went over there on Saturday night and invited her to come. While we were talking the Spirit nudged me and said to invite her to be baptized. So I told her to go inside and get her Book of Mormon and read some scriptures on baptism. We asked her what she thought those verses were telling her (hoping that she'd recognize that she needs to be baptized.) But she didn't really. So I just put it out straight to her and asked if she wanted to be baptized. And she was like "Oh yeah sure". Haha so yeah it was a lot easier than we thought it was going to be with her. We set her baptism for October 28th but we might have to push it back because she has Word of Wisdom problems. But we got her to come to church yesterday though!!!!! For the first time ever! She was super nervous so she only stayed for Sacrament. She said she honestly thought it was boring...but she enjoyed it haha.

This week were only able to meet with Niko once. We talked to him about Prophets and what they are and stuff and then he had to go inside. So hopefully we can hook him this week to talk to us more!

So I was able to burn a couple shirts on my year mark! It was fun haha. I had Elder Labrum record it but it's kinda long and it'll take forever to download. So I may or may not send it. We'll see. But I did get a package from Momma and a letter from Grandma-ma! Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far on my mission!!! I've loved every minute of it!! Please know how much and miss and love you all!

Love, Elder Peterson

Favorite scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 31:19
19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.

Pics:

Us and the Spanish Elders getting Sushi for my year mark!!







The District. I've already said the name of the Elders so the Sisters are (left to right) Sister Stockdale, Sister Huchinson, Sister Carpenter, Sister Hogge, and Gudgell.

Me and Elder Spunaugle



One year!!!

















Comments

Popular Posts