Baptism and Confirmation
We got Cheryl baptized!!!!! 😄 Everything went super well! Our ward mission leader Brother Blair had everything ready to go! She asked Elder Mcdonald to baptize her and me to confirm her the next day. We had the YSA Sisters be there because Cheryl's daughter April was gonna come and she isn't a member.
This last Monday we played some more soccer! It's really fun. Elder Spunaugle is really good at soccer and I try to get on his team every time because we kick butt together haha. We hang out with him and Elder Tolman every Monday.
Yesterday was able to confirm Cheryl a member of the church. It was super awesome. I had to speak up because the microphone they were planning on using wasn't working. The Spirit was super strong and Cheryl was all smiles the entire time. Elder Mcdonald asked her how she felt afterwards and she said "Really good"!

Last night we went by our investigator Heather to see what she's up to. She was working on her car trying to get it to start so we helped her out. Somehow we kept our white shirts clean haha. She was impressed. She wants to go to the stake center and watch General Conference with us this week! We are excited. It'll be the first time she's come to anything we've asked her to.
I'm super excited for General Conference!! I'm really hoping President Monson will be able to show up...I hear President Nelson is older than him and somehow way healthier. It should be good. We are hoping a couple of our investigators will watch it.
Anyway! Thank you for all you do and I love you all!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: Moroni 10:5
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.
This last Monday we played some more soccer! It's really fun. Elder Spunaugle is really good at soccer and I try to get on his team every time because we kick butt together haha. We hang out with him and Elder Tolman every Monday.
Yesterday was able to confirm Cheryl a member of the church. It was super awesome. I had to speak up because the microphone they were planning on using wasn't working. The Spirit was super strong and Cheryl was all smiles the entire time. Elder Mcdonald asked her how she felt afterwards and she said "Really good"!
Last night we went by our investigator Heather to see what she's up to. She was working on her car trying to get it to start so we helped her out. Somehow we kept our white shirts clean haha. She was impressed. She wants to go to the stake center and watch General Conference with us this week! We are excited. It'll be the first time she's come to anything we've asked her to.
I'm super excited for General Conference!! I'm really hoping President Monson will be able to show up...I hear President Nelson is older than him and somehow way healthier. It should be good. We are hoping a couple of our investigators will watch it.
Anyway! Thank you for all you do and I love you all!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: Moroni 10:5
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

Comments
Post a Comment