8th Month Mark!!!
| Getting ready for some biking! |
This week has been awesome! I actually rode my bike this week haha. Last week we walked around a lot so we didn't ride then. Being on bike isn't as bad as I thought it was! It's actually pretty fun. The only negative thing is that it takes a lot out of you to ride somewhere far. Especially when it's windy.
We found a a guy named Dewey that seems really cool. We knocked on his door looking a former investigator but he explained that they didn't live there anymore but that he had talked to missionaries before. We talked to him a little bit about the Book of Mormon and ended giving him one. We set up a return appointment for this week so that should be good. We are super excited for that. The rest of our investigators we haven't had much luck being able to meet with them. They all either cancel our appointments or are sick. But we'll get there.
| I took this picture today actually, us standing outside our apartment. |
We did service this week and I decided on our way back I would record the road we lived on haha. So here's a video of me and Elder Franklin.
VIDEO LINK:
https://drive.google.com/a/myldsmail.net/file/d/0B6cM4KRjXYVjcDd1THFfcndoQk0/view?usp=drive_web So far I love Elder Franklin. He's an awesome Elder. We've been getting along really well so far. That's always a plus.
| Our Zone Conference this week! |
This week one of the Elders in our zone is going home on Friday. His name is Elder Larson. He's pretty awesome. So today we are doing what they are calling "an exaltation party" haha. We are just going to play games and sports with the zone. It should be a lot of fun!!
Anyway I think that's all to support this week! I hope all is well! I hope you know I pray for all of you each week! Love you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
My scripture of the week:

I liked this one this week: D&C 31:7-8
7 Yea, I will open the hearts of the people, and they will receive you. And I will establish a church by your hand;
8 And you shall strengthen them and prepare them against the time when they shall be gathered.
Comments
Post a Comment