Spiritual Strengthening and Hot as Heck!!

Hiii!! 

"Fat tie Friday" at District Meeting haha
Elder's West, Bird, Me, Kraft, Holland,
Franklin and Stephenson
How was everyone's week? This week was great! This last Monday one of the zone leaders Elder Larson was going home. So we played basketball with him for a while. He went back to Texas on Friday. We don't have anything planned to do today but
we'll figure something out I'm sure. I'm so excited for Calli and Ash! I got Calli's first weekly email!

We had a Part Member family move into the ward a couple weeks ago. The Schmidt Family. The Dad Chad and his Mom Debbie are members. Chad has had some history being in prison so he had been have struggles related to that. His mom Debbie saw us walking around on Wednesday and asked us to walk over and give Chad a blessing to comfort him. We ended up being there for about an hour and a half. He talked all about his life and how he came to be where he is now in his life. We just listened for a long time. After he got done talking he was like "Alright do you guys have any questions for me?" And Elder Franklin asked if we could give him a blessing. Elder Franklin processed to offer the blessing. During the blessing you could feel Chad shaking from crying. The spirit was sooo strong. We ended up reading in the Book of Mormon right after about Alma the younger when he was struck down by an angel. We left a little afterwards. I continued to feel the spirit so strongly pretty much all day that day, it was awesome!

We have been trying to have lessons with Chad's wife Alison. She's not a member. Neither are their kids. Alison ended up cancelling our appointment this last Friday. But that's okay we are trying to set up another one.

Well the main events that happened this week. Can't think of any others. Still working hard to find
new people that need the gospel. I love this work and I love you all! Miss you!

Love, Elder Peterson


Elder Franklin


Sick sunset shot while we were
riding our bikes.

The video is off a scene of Pixar's Up. Haha since there's rarely grass in Ridgecrest I decided to make that haha. Click on the link below.
https://youtu.be/hL2YTmwNAI0

Comments

Popular Posts