"My Serving Skills . . . "
Hello people!!
It's been a good week here in East Bakes! Last Monday we played Volleyball! A couple people from our ward that the Sisters invited came. They were pretty good. I got to show off my serving skills...well I think they're good I don't know how everyone else felt about them haha. It was a ton of fun though.
Earlier in the week we found a new investigator named Evone. We taught her the Restoration on the doorstep and committed her to read the Book of Mormon and pray about whether or not Joseph Smith was a prophet. We invited her to come to church but she said she was scared to come because it's a new church and she wouldn't know where to go or she wouldn't know anyone. We said we could do a church tour for her to help get familiar with the building. So we were supposed to give a church tour on Saturday morning but she ended up not being able to come. She only has one car and lives with her mom and her kids and her mom had the car so she wasn't able to make it. She wasn't able to make it to church yesterday either so that was disappointing. But that's okay we are gonna try to meet with her this week and see how she's doing with reading.
On Saturday after realizing she wasn't gonna come we went back to the apartment. I realized I didn't feel good and we stayed in for the rest of the day to help me feel better. Before we went in though we checked the mail and the sisters walked out to give us cinnamon rolls and they talked to us while we were sitting in our car for two hours. Haha it was fun. They are fun to talk to.
We had a lesson with our investigator Vanessa this week. We taught about Baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. She really liked it and has always says she can't wait to be baptized. We talked about the temple as well. And looked at the time of her being baptized that she'd want to go to the temple afterwards. That baptism is just the start. She was super excited.
Well not much to report this week I think. I did send a couple letters out. I had some time since I didn't feel good on Saturday. I love all of you!! Miss youuu!!
Love, Elder Peterson
| The District! |

You look great!!!
ReplyDelete