My last 2 weeks!
Hi my people!! I am so thankful for all of you and all you are doing and all the kind and encouraging words I've received. I love you all!
This last Monday we played some basketball with some of the youth in our ward. They brought some friends and it was a lot fun! I won't mention how I did haha😅😂 Today we are having our district activity and we had a lot of fun bowling last transfer so thats what he all decided to do again. I love this district! There are great Elders here and I'll be sad to leave them.
This week has been pretty good. Yesterday we found a family to teach! Chan and Kianna are the parents. They are really cool and seem interested in reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church. She said they've been looking for a church recently. We are seeing them this Wednesday so pray it will go well! 😁 We helped some members move into our ward. They just moved from the next city over which is Cal City haha. They seem pretty cool. We also helped members that have lived in North Edwards forever move out. They are moving to Mississippi for work. They have 8 kids! Wow!
I am so stoked for General Conference this weekend! I've wondered what the Lord has in store for us this time. I am excited to hear Him through our Prophet. I am also excited to see if they announce where in Russia they are able to build the temple. It'll be a inpiring and amazing conference. I encourage all of you to prepare.
I love you all! Weird to say this is my third to last email home!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: D&C 59:9-10
9 And that thou mayest more fully keep thyself unspotted from the world, thou shalt go to the house of prayer and offer up thy sacraments upon my holy day;
10 For verily this is a day appointed unto you to rest from your labors, and to pay thy devotions unto the Most High;
Pics:
District Council, (from right to left) Elders Wasden, Ripplinger, Childs, Me, Wright, and Lee.
This was taken at interviews a couple weeks ago. (just now sending because Sister Layton just now sent it) Elders Lee and Wasden. Then Elders Kay and Toone and then me.


This last Monday we played some basketball with some of the youth in our ward. They brought some friends and it was a lot fun! I won't mention how I did haha😅😂 Today we are having our district activity and we had a lot of fun bowling last transfer so thats what he all decided to do again. I love this district! There are great Elders here and I'll be sad to leave them.
This week has been pretty good. Yesterday we found a family to teach! Chan and Kianna are the parents. They are really cool and seem interested in reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church. She said they've been looking for a church recently. We are seeing them this Wednesday so pray it will go well! 😁 We helped some members move into our ward. They just moved from the next city over which is Cal City haha. They seem pretty cool. We also helped members that have lived in North Edwards forever move out. They are moving to Mississippi for work. They have 8 kids! Wow!
I am so stoked for General Conference this weekend! I've wondered what the Lord has in store for us this time. I am excited to hear Him through our Prophet. I am also excited to see if they announce where in Russia they are able to build the temple. It'll be a inpiring and amazing conference. I encourage all of you to prepare.
I love you all! Weird to say this is my third to last email home!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: D&C 59:9-10
9 And that thou mayest more fully keep thyself unspotted from the world, thou shalt go to the house of prayer and offer up thy sacraments upon my holy day;
10 For verily this is a day appointed unto you to rest from your labors, and to pay thy devotions unto the Most High;
Pics:
District Council, (from right to left) Elders Wasden, Ripplinger, Childs, Me, Wright, and Lee.
This was taken at interviews a couple weeks ago. (just now sending because Sister Layton just now sent it) Elders Lee and Wasden. Then Elders Kay and Toone and then me.


Comments
Post a Comment