Last Email! Love you all!

Well and just like that my mission is coming to a close. It was the hardest but best 2 years of my life. The Lord has truly blessed me and helped me recognize the things he'd done for me even before the mish. I join in President Nelson's words when I say, I love Him. I know He loves me. He loves you. He knows us by name.

I am so excited to see what is next in my life that he has prepared for me. I know it's just the beginning even though it's coming to an end. I still have much to do to minister to others. Not only now but always.

I want each of you to know that I love you. The support that I have received on my mission helped me beyond words. I am so thankful that each of you are apart of my life.

I have received so many confirmations that President Russell M. Nelson is God's chosen Prophet on the earth today. I KNOW he is inspired and does not speak on his own. His invitation to call the church by its name was not an invitation from him alone. It was from The Master Himself. D&C 115:3-4
3 And also unto my faithful servants who are of the high council of my church in Zion, for thus it shall be called, and unto all the elders and people of my Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, scattered abroad in all the world;
4 For thus shall my church be called in the last days, even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He named it what it is. So I invite you to call it by its name. You can also use the suggestions of President Nelson: The Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or the Restored Church of Jesus Christ.

I bid you farewell. For some I will see you in 2 days! For others I will see you when I see you! Love ya!

Love, Elder Peterson

My favorite scripture: D&C 59:23

23 But learn that he who doeth the works of righteousness shall receive his reward, even peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come.

Pics:

Our member gave Cal City Elders and us a tour of the Edwards Airforce base! It was so sick! There have been many movies filmed there. Just to name a few: Iron Man 2, Man of Steel, Amaggedon, Transformers 1, 2, and 3, Captain America: Civil War, and Captain Marvel!

Us at our departing temple trip. Elder Kraft is on the left. Elder Owen is right behind him. Elder Anderson is standing behind next him. Then Elder Jackson and I. (Sister Layton took these pics)










Comments

Popular Posts