Zone Conference and Exchanges!!
Hey everyone!! This week was a good week! We had Zone Conference this week which is always a highlight of the week when it comes to pass! I got to see Elder Bankhead and my brother Elder Tarver (Elder Bankhead's other trainee). We took a "posterity" picture while we were there haha. It was a ton of fun and I learned a lot. They actually had us bring our bikes to Zone Conference so our car inspector could do a bike inspection...which is the first time that's every been done. Well since I've been here at least haha. I guess I need to get new tires because mine are going bald. I haven't crashed yet so I think I'm still good haha.
We went on exchanges again with our district leader Elder Labrum and Elder Staynings. I went with Elder Staynings this time. We rode on bike most of the day. He wasn't used to it yet so he was all over the place haha. It's a tradition that Elder Labrum and I made up that whenever we go on exchanges we have to get a "Exchange snack" that night. So we went to yogurtland and got tons of ice cream! It was the best!
Today we are challenging the other district in the zone to a match of ultimate frisbee as well as capture the flag! I'm bringing my A game! It should be a lot of fun!
I love and miss you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 3 Nephi 17:3
3 Therefore, go ye unto your homes, and ponder upon the things which I have said, and ask of the Father, in my name, that ye may understand, and prepare your minds for the morrow, and I come unto you again.
Pics:
The "posterity" pic. Elder Jones, Me, Elder Bankhead and Elder Tarver
Ethan's awesome folded dollar he sent me!!

We went on exchanges again with our district leader Elder Labrum and Elder Staynings. I went with Elder Staynings this time. We rode on bike most of the day. He wasn't used to it yet so he was all over the place haha. It's a tradition that Elder Labrum and I made up that whenever we go on exchanges we have to get a "Exchange snack" that night. So we went to yogurtland and got tons of ice cream! It was the best!
Today we are challenging the other district in the zone to a match of ultimate frisbee as well as capture the flag! I'm bringing my A game! It should be a lot of fun!
I love and miss you all!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 3 Nephi 17:3
3 Therefore, go ye unto your homes, and ponder upon the things which I have said, and ask of the Father, in my name, that ye may understand, and prepare your minds for the morrow, and I come unto you again.
Pics:
The "posterity" pic. Elder Jones, Me, Elder Bankhead and Elder Tarver
Ethan's awesome folded dollar he sent me!!


Comments
Post a Comment