Blessings on blessings on blessings!

This week was quite eventful! This last Monday we had to go grab Elder Jones a new bike because he was using Elder Watkins bike. I guess Elder Watkins got moved into a bike area so he needs his bike. President Layton turned a ton of the car areas into bike areas now. Salt Lake said we have too many cars in our mission so they wanted some back. So a couple areas her got turned into bike areas. Now they know how we feel haha

We had interviews with President this week. Sister Layton always has some sort of activity for us to do while we're waiting to be interviewed. This time she had shoe polish for all the Elders to shine up there shoes haha. I made my brown dockers look good. Interviews with President always happen every transfer which I like. We get to see President quite a bit. He's freakin awesome!

We went on exchanges with the Spanish Elders this week. It was super fun! I went with Elder Labrum this time. We went and saw some referrals that they had and didn't have much luck with them. We did get to talk to some of their current investigators though. Spanish people are really cool. They seem to be more excepting of the gospel. I bet it's like that for Calli! That night we went by a member that moved into our ward but the Spanish Elders met first. So we went to meet him. We came to find out that his mom is Spanish and ONLY speaks spanish so Elder Labrum had the chance to teach her the Restoration. Even though I couldn't understand basically anything I could tell it was going really well and that the Spirit was there. It was super cool!

Funny story. Yesterday after dinner we went walking down a street to find a house with a former investigator in it. While we were walking a car passed by us with a teenage boy and girl inside. They parked a couple houses in front of us. When we started passing the car the girl rolled down the window and yelled out to us "Hey how much do you guys cost?? You guys are sooo cute! I'm not Mormon but I would be for you!" Haha we thought it was pretty funny.

Anyway I love and miss you all! Thank you for all the continued love and support you give me!
Love, Elder Peterson

Favorite scripture of the week: Helaman 6:3
3 Nevertheless, the people of the church did have great joy because of the conversion of the Lamanites, yea, because of the church of God, which had been established among them. And they did fellowship one with another, and did rejoice one with another, and did have great joy.
Pic:  Labrum and I on exchanges. With our fresh floral ties!

Comments

Popular Posts