I'm headed to Ridgecrest!

Hello!!!!

So first off transfer news came and I'm headed to Ridgecrest! I think it's like an hour away from here or something. My new companion will be Elder Franklin. I've never met him before so that'll be fun. And apparently it's a bike area. So I'll need to find a bike to buy or get. Elder Mui is staying here and making him a Zone Leader for his last transfer. So that'll be fun for him. We spend the last couple days going to see members and people I wanted to say bye to and take pictures with.

This last Monday we had a district activity. We played Mafia. It's a really interesting game that can get really competitive and make everyone hate each other haha. But it didn't get that bad haha. It was pretty fun. Today we are just getting together as a zone and writing in each other transfer journals and hanging out at the institute.

This week was great. We taught June on Tuesday as usual and she's moving towards baptism slowly but still has concerns that she says are slowly going away. We saw Russ for a second on Saturday. He was on his way out to go to Arizona but he talked to us for a second. He seemed really sincere about wanting to hear more and he said he read a couple pages of the Book of Mormon. So he seems like a really solid investigator. Now I get to go to a new area with new people to teach.

I'm excited to go to transfers and see a lot of the missionaries I've served around. It's always fun to see Elder Hulet. He's hilarious. Anyway it's been fun being in Lancaster for another transfer.

I think that's all to report this week. I love and miss you all!

Love, Elder Peterson
Bro. Bartels - Our ward mission leader
Bro. and Sis. Richardson.  There house
was the house I called home.










Bro. Mckenzie - he's super awsome!
He helps out the missionaries with
lessons and is involved with the
church a ton.

The Mancera Family.  They became
members a couple years ago.


















Comments

Popular Posts