20 Months!!!
Hi my friends!!
Well as you can see I've been a missionary for 21 months. Time is flying! Home still feels like it's not as close as it is. But it's sneaking up on me haha!
My new comp is awesome! I love him! His name is Elder Tauiliili and he's from Samoa. He actually lives in Herriman Utah for about 6 months and went to Herriman High! We think we were there at different times though. He has been out for about 3 months but to me it seems like he's been out for longer than that haha.
I had my first District Meeting as the District Leader on Friday. It went pretty well I think! It's different being the one up front conducting and leading the meeting. As you all know I'm not one who exactly enjoys having all the attention on me. But it was actually pretty fun! I love the people in my district!
We have received several referrals this week! One we were able to contact today. She is from Nigeria so she has a heavy accent and is super cool. We are gonna meet with her on Friday. We meet with Debbie again this week too! We sat and talked to her and her son Tony. Tony had lots of questions about Jesus. Which we answered. We gave him a child's Book of Mormon to read with his mom. Hopefully we can meet with them again this week.


We have an appointment tomorrow with David again!! We sent him President Nelson's talk called "Revelation for the Church, Revelation for our Lives" in advance so we can talk about it with him. He likes to here scripture references along with everything we believe so we've been making sure we have those in hand. He's progressing slowly but surely. He's so awesome!
I love hearing from you all! Until next week!
Love, Elder Peterson
My new comp is awesome! I love him! His name is Elder Tauiliili and he's from Samoa. He actually lives in Herriman Utah for about 6 months and went to Herriman High! We think we were there at different times though. He has been out for about 3 months but to me it seems like he's been out for longer than that haha.
I had my first District Meeting as the District Leader on Friday. It went pretty well I think! It's different being the one up front conducting and leading the meeting. As you all know I'm not one who exactly enjoys having all the attention on me. But it was actually pretty fun! I love the people in my district!
We have received several referrals this week! One we were able to contact today. She is from Nigeria so she has a heavy accent and is super cool. We are gonna meet with her on Friday. We meet with Debbie again this week too! We sat and talked to her and her son Tony. Tony had lots of questions about Jesus. Which we answered. We gave him a child's Book of Mormon to read with his mom. Hopefully we can meet with them again this week.

We have an appointment tomorrow with David again!! We sent him President Nelson's talk called "Revelation for the Church, Revelation for our Lives" in advance so we can talk about it with him. He likes to here scripture references along with everything we believe so we've been making sure we have those in hand. He's progressing slowly but surely. He's so awesome!
I love hearing from you all! Until next week!
Love, Elder Peterson





Comments
Post a Comment