Happy Mother's Day to all . . . a day late!!!
😱 I've enjoyed every minute.This week was great! Monday wasn't too exciting as others. We went to Goodwill. It's basically like DI but with a different name. Today we might play badminton again!!
We went on exchanges this week with the Meadow's Elders. I went with Elder Holmes. We went to Buttonwillow for a good portion of the day. There is a lot of Spanish people out there but we did find a couple of good potentials to go back and visit. Haha Elder Holmes fell asleep on the way there. It's about a 30 minute drive so it was understandable haha!
😂
We been getting in some contact with some of the Olive Knolls investigators. We had a dinner appt with one of them, Stephanie. That went really well. We are trying to get another appt set up with her to actually start teaching her. Also got in contact with Kenneth. He was busy so he told us to come back. He seems really interested. He has been reading the Book of Mormon!! We haven't been able to see David in a little bit. Still giving him time.Well I don't think there is much else to report! I love and miss everyone!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: Omni 1:26
26 And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved.
Pics:
Elder Chamberlain with the Master Chief helmet!
Elder Holmes and I on exchanges!
😂

Comments
Post a Comment