This Week has been one to Remember for sure!

Hello People!!

This week has been one to remember for sure! This last Tuesday we taught a couple named Mike and Roxanne the Restoration for the first time. They seem like really solid investigators we are meeting with them again tomorrow to teach the Plan of Salvation. Roxanne said she has a friend at work that is Mormon and really likes that our religion focuses a lot on families and how important they are. So I think lesson two will be a great one for them that will get them excited. Kiana decided for herself that she for sure wanted to be baptized so this last Thursday we set up a baptismal interview with our district leader Elder Markwalter. We played jump rope with Jennifer and her kids while we waited for Kiana to be done. She passed here interview with ease and we were good for their baptism on Saturday.

The baptism was amazing, such a cool experience. I'll attach pictures to this email. Jennifer asked Steve Lopez to baptize her and Elder Bankhead to give her the Holy Ghost. Kiana asked Elder Bankhead to baptize her and me to give her the Holy Ghost. I was sooo nervous for Sunday to come. I had never given a blessing to anyone besides a week ago. I gave one to one of our Spanish Elders because he was sick and told me I could practice on him haha. The baptism was awesome and Steve and Bankhead did great. Sunday came and Elder Bankhead confirmed Jennifer. Then it was my turn right after. The bishop only had to correct me once on what to say but I don't really remember what I said in the blessing. Probably because I wasn't actually the one talking haha. The Spirit was so strong for the rest of Sacrament. Jennifer got up and bore her testimony afterwards. She's always fun to watch haha.

How are things for everyone? I miss all you guys! That's so cool that Trasen is playing Basketball now! I bet he's way good. He's amazing at every other sport he plays! That's good that he's on the same team as his friends. Always good to have that support. Tell him to not be afraid to show off his skills and have fun at the games. It's awesome that students actually go to the Basketball games at Kassi's school. Basketball isn't usually as popular as football is. I bet she's doing awesome with cheering. I know Dad will figure out a job soon. The Lord knows things he doesn't know. I've learned that here. That's stupid that Lacey lost her job!! They obviously didn't realize how valuable she is! People are dumb sometimes....I'm glad Tav and Britt are doing well. I still am working on my social skills. Sounds like he's already got it down haha. I love hearing everything that has been going on with you guys.

If Austin is reading this HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! Sorry I totally forgot to say that in the letter I sent to you a couple days ago...but you're freakin old man!! Can't believe it. Soon before you know you'll be headed to the MTC! It's a freakin awesome experience bro!

Anyway, I love all of you and miss you. Hope all is well and dandy. Give Elley a hug for me!

Love, Elder Peterson

p.s. In the pictures it goes from left to right. Elder Bankhead, Kiana, Jennifer, Steve, then me.

Comments

Popular Posts