Revelation, Revelation, Revelation!!!
Wow this week was an awesome week!! We had Zone Conference on Tuesday and it was great as always. President introduced us to some scriptures that we can use in lessons to help bring the Spirit and prepare the investigator to accept a baptism invitation. He calls the series of scriptures the Repentance Chain. It consists of Alma 11:44, 3 Nephi 27:20, D&C 58:42, D&C 45:3-5, Mosiah 26:22, Mosiah 26:30. They are awesome and powerful scriptures.
This last Monday we did the usual thing. Played some 4 square haha. It's pretty fun with the Elders we have in our district. I love them all.
General Conference was so amazing!! I love President Nelson. I felt the Spirit during the whole conference. All the new changes in conference are the Lord's will. It's amazing to see the Lord hastening His work. I felt the Spirit so strongly when we all had the opportunity to sustain President Nelson and the General Authorities. Seeing President Nelson tearing up during it was a tender experience. One of my favorite statements from one of the talks was from Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf when he said: "He sacrificed all, that we might receive all." Not sure if that's word for word but it's close enough haha. I know that Jesus is the Christ and the head of this church.
I think that's all to report this week. I hope you all have an amazing and eventful week! Happy Late Easter!!
Love, Elder Peterson
Favorite scripture of the week: 1 Nephi 22:2
2 And I, Nephi, said unto them: Behold they were manifest unto the prophet by the voice of the Spirit; for by the Spirit are all things made known unto the prophets, which shall come upon the children of men according to the flesh.
Pics:
Elder Brumwell decided to take a picture of me while I was writing in my journal haha.
Elder Brumwell and I.





Comments
Post a Comment